Day 103: A Love Letter from God About His Delight in You



Day 103: A Love Letter from God 

About His Delight in You

ZEPHANIAH 3:17

My child,

You've been feeling like a burden lately — like you're too much, too needy, too complicated, taking up more space than you're worth. Maybe it's from a relationship where you felt tolerated instead of wanted, or just a quiet belief you've carried for a long time that you have to earn your place, that people (and maybe even Me) are simply putting up with you.I want to correct that belief right now, gently but firmly: you are not a burden to Me. Not for a single moment. The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in His love He will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing. Read that again. I don't just tolerate you. I delight in you. I rejoice over you with singing, the way a parent delights in a child they adore, not because of what that child produces, but simply because of who they are.

You don't have to perform for My affection or prove you're worth the space you take up. I'm not counting the cost of loving you, the way you might feel like others are counting the cost of you. My love for you isn't weighed against what you give back. It's simply who I am toward you — extravagant, unearned, and completely without complaint.

ZEPHANIAH 3:17

God says, "I will take great delight in you. I will rejoice over you with singing. You are not a burden to Me. You are My delight."

Let this truth settle into the places where you've felt like too much. You are not too much for Me. You never have been. I don't just endure your presence — I celebrate it. Whatever you've felt from people who made you feel small or burdensome, let it fall away, and receive instead how I actually feel about you: delighted, joyful, singing over your life. I love you, God

A Prayer for Knowing You're a Delight, Not a Burden

Father, I've been feeling like too much, like a burden instead of a delight. Help me receive the truth that You rejoice over me with singing. Heal the places where I learned I had to earn love or shrink myself to be acceptable. Remind me I am wanted, not just tolerated. In Jesus' name, Amen.

What's one place in your life where you've felt like a burden that you're ready to release today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed Through the Test: Holding On When Faith Is Tried (James 1:12)

Reflection On Romans 8:31

A Reflection on Ruth 1:16 and God’s Blessings

Deep Reflection on 2 Corinthions 129