Day 90: A Love Letter from God About His Faithfulness Through It All 🕊️
Day 90: A Love Letter from God
About His Faithfulness
Through It All
My child,
Ninety days. Ninety letters. I want you to pause here with Me for a moment before you rush on to tomorrow. Think back to who you were when this began — what you were carrying, what you didn't yet believe, what you were still learning to hand Me instead of holding white-knuckled and alone.
I have been with you through every single one of those days. The ones about weariness and doubt. The ones about shame and fear and grief. The days you felt forgotten, the days joy felt far away, the days you were angry and didn't know what to do with it, the days you felt stuck and wondered if anything was actually moving. I was present in every one of those letters, not because I was writing pretty words to you, but because I was walking with you through every single thing those words were actually about.
Some of what you brought to Me ninety days ago is still unresolved. Some prayers are still waiting. Some wounds are still healing, slowly, in their own time. I'm not asking you to pretend everything's been fixed just because time has passed. But I want you to notice this: you are different than you were when we started. Softer in some places. Stronger in others. More willing to bring Me the real, unfiltered version of your life instead of the polished one. That is not nothing. That is the slow, faithful work of growth, even in the middle of what's still unfinished.
God says, "My mercies are new every morning. I have been faithful through every single one of your ninety days, and I will be faithful through however many are still ahead."
My faithfulness has never depended on your progress. I was faithful on your strong days and just as faithful on the days you read these letters numbly, just going through the motions. I don't love you more when you're doing well and less when you're struggling. I have been steady through all ninety of these days, and I will be steady through whatever comes next.
Thank you for showing up here, day after day, letting Me speak into the real, unedited parts of your life. This isn't the end. Let's keep going.
God
A Prayer of Gratitude for These 90 Days
Father, thank You for Your faithfulness through these ninety days. Thank You for meeting me in my weariness, my doubt, my grief, my anger, and my waiting. Help me look back and see how far You've carried me, even in the seasons that felt slow or stuck. Continue what You've started in me. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Join the Dear You Family
Get a Love Letter from God like this one delivered straight to your inbox every day — a little encouragement, right when you need it most.
Join the Email Family
Looking back over these 90 days, what's one way you've seen God's faithfulness show up in your life?