Day 93: A Love Letter from God About Being Seen When No One's Watching



Day 93: A Love Letter from God About 

the Work No One Sees

HEBREWS 6:10

My child,

You've been faithful in a hundred small ways that nobody noticed. The early mornings, the quiet sacrifices, the care you gave when no one was watching, the things you handled without ever being thanked for them. You don't do it for the recognition — but it still stings sometimes, doing so much that seems to disappear into thin air.

I want you to know that I have seen every single one of those moments. God is not unjust; He will not forget your work and the love you have shown Him as you have helped His people and continue to help them. Not one act of quiet faithfulness has been lost or overlooked. The world may run on visibility, but I don't. I see what happens in the unnoticed corners, the ordinary days, the places no one is applauding.

Some of the most important work in My kingdom happens in silence. The parent showing up again on a hard morning. The friend who keeps checking in. The person doing the right thing when no one would know if they didn't. These aren't small to Me. They're the substance of a faithful life, and they carry weight I measure differently than the world does.

HEBREWS 6:10

God says, "I am not unjust. I will not forget your work and the love you have shown as you serve My people. Nothing you do faithfully goes unnoticed by Me."

Keep going, even without the recognition. Not because you should have to earn it from Me, but because what you're building matters more than its visibility suggests. You are seen. You are known. And every quiet, unnoticed thing you've done in faithfulness is written down and remembered by the only One whose recognition ultimately counts.

I love you,
God

A Prayer for the Unseen Work

Father, I've been faithful in ways no one seems to notice, and sometimes it feels like it disappears into nothing. Thank You for seeing every quiet thing. Help me keep going without needing the recognition, trusting that You remember what others overlook. In Jesus' name, Amen.

What's one quiet, unnoticed thing you've been faithful in lately that God sees?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed Through the Test: Holding On When Faith Is Tried (James 1:12)

Reflection On Romans 8:31

A Reflection on Ruth 1:16 and God’s Blessings

Deep Reflection on 2 Corinthions 129