Day 98: A Love Letter from God About Nearness You Can't Always Feel 💌💌
Day 98: A Love Letter from God About
His Constant Presence
My child,
You've felt alone lately, even in a room full of people. Even surrounded by family, coworkers, friends, you carry a quiet sense of isolation, like no one truly understands what's going on beneath the surface of your life. You go through your days performing "fine" while feeling like you're the only one who actually knows what you're carrying.
I want you to hear this: you are never actually alone, even when it feels that way. Where can I go from Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your presence? If I go up to the heavens, You are there; if I make my bed in the depths, You are there. There is no version of your isolation that I am not present in. No room too quiet, no moment too private, no feeling too hidden for Me to be right there with you.
Even if you go to the farthest reaches of the sea, even there My hand will guide you, My right hand will hold you fast. I am not a distant presence, watching from far away. I am close — closer than the loneliness you feel, closer than the isolation that makes you feel unseen. My nearness isn't dependent on you feeling it. It's simply true, whether you sense it or not.
God says, "Even there My hand will guide you, My right hand will hold you fast. You are never as alone as you feel. I am nearer than you realize."
You don't have to carry the weight of feeling unseen by everyone. I see you fully, right now, in this exact moment. I am not distant. I am present in the ordinary, unnoticed corners of your day, closer to you than your next breath. You are not alone. You have never been alone.
God
A Prayer for When You Feel Alone
Father, I feel isolated even when I'm surrounded by people. Remind me that You are present in every moment, every room, every feeling I carry. Help me sense Your nearness, even when I can't feel it right away. Thank You that I am never actually alone. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Join the Dear You Family
Get a Love Letter from God like this one delivered straight to your inbox every day — a little encouragement, right when you need it most.
Join the Email Fa
Where do you need to be reminded of God's presence today, even in a room full of people?