15 Declarations Over Your October

 

15 Declarations Over Your October

PROVERBS 18:21

The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit. What you speak over your life matters. As October begins, take a moment to speak these declarations over yourself out loud — not as empty words, but as faith-filled truth rooted in who God says you are.

1. I declare that this October is a season of new mercy, not leftover weight from last month.
2. I declare that I will walk in peace, not anxiety, as this season unfolds.
3. I declare that what I release this month makes room for what God wants to grow in me.
4. I declare that my strength is renewed daily, not dependent on my own willpower.
5. I declare that I am not behind — I am exactly where I need to be for this season.
6. I declare that fear does not get to shape my decisions this month.
7. I declare that I will trust God's timing over my own plans.
8. I declare that my faith grows stronger with every uncertain thing I hand over to Him.
9. I declare that I am worthy of rest, and I will not feel guilty for taking it.
10. I declare that comparison has no place in how I measure my life this month.
11. I declare that God is making a way, even in the places that feel uncertain right now.
12. I declare that I will speak life over myself, not the discouragement I've been carrying.
13. I declare that this season is preparing me for something I can't fully see yet.
14. I declare that gratitude will shape how I see this month, even in the hard moments.
15. I declare that God's faithfulness over the last nine months is proof of His faithfulness for the next three.

Action to Practice

Choose one declaration from this list that stood out to you most. Write it on a sticky note or set it as your phone background, and read it out loud every morning this week. Let it shape how you walk into each day, not just how you start the month.

Speak life. Walk in faith. Trust the season ahead.

Which declaration do you need to speak over your life most this October? Share it in the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed Through the Test: Holding On When Faith Is Tried (James 1:12)

Reflection On Romans 8:31

Deep Reflection on 2 Corinthions 129

A Reflection on Ruth 1:16 and God’s Blessings