Day 106: A Love Letter from God About Struggle Isn't Failure💌💌

 


Day 106: A Love Letter from God About Feeling Like You're Failing

LAMENTATIONS 3:22-23

My child,

You feel like you're failing lately — not at one thing, but at everything, all at once. The house isn't together, the work isn't where you want it, the relationships feel strained, your patience is thin, and the voice in your head keeps score of every place you're falling short. You're tired of feeling like you're barely keeping up with a life that other people seem to manage effortlessly.

I want you to hear this: feeling like you're failing is not the same as actually failing, and even if you are struggling right now, struggle is not the same as failure. You are human, living a full, complicated life, and you were never meant to do all of it flawlessly at the same time. Some days are simply harder than others. That's not a verdict on your worth. It's just what being human looks like.

His mercies are new every morning. That means today's struggle doesn't define tomorrow. You don't have to carry forward the shame of a hard season as if it's permanent evidence of who you are. I am not tallying your mistakes and comparing them to some impossible standard. I see the whole picture — the effort you don't get credit for, the weight you're carrying that no one else sees, the fact that you're still here, still trying, still showing up even when it's hard.

LAMENTATIONS 3:22-23

God says, "My mercies are new every morning. You are not failing. You are human, and you are still standing. That is not nothing to Me."

You don't have to have it all together to be loved by Me. You don't have to be thriving in every area to matter. Let go of the scorecard you've been keeping against yourself. I am not keeping one. I see you trying, and that is enough for Me. Rest in that today.

I love you,
God

A Prayer for When You Feel Like You're Failing

Father, I feel like I'm failing at everything right now, and I'm tired of keeping score against myself. Remind me that struggle isn't the same as failure. Help me release the shame I've been carrying and trust that You see my effort, even when I can't see it myself. In Jesus' name, Amen.

What's one area where you've been feeling like you're failing that you're ready to hand over to God today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed Through the Test: Holding On When Faith Is Tried (James 1:12)

Reflection On Romans 8:31

Deep Reflection on 2 Corinthions 129

A Reflection on Ruth 1:16 and God’s Blessings